DELMIA Manufacturing and Operations solutions transform global production operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence. This is accomplished through digital continuity, a shared digital landscape connecting all stakeholders to improve visibility into, control over and synchronization across manufacturing operations and supply chain processes on a global scale. The result is improved agility and expanded continuous improvement across the enterprise and extended global supply chain. By providing a model-based, data-driven digital user experience, manufacturers can establish a common set of operational processes that can be created, managed, and governed holistically on a global scale.
Expand Manufacturing Execution Systems to Inventory, Quality, Maintenance and Labor Operations
As a manufacturer today, you recognize and understand that traditional approaches to managing operations are no longer sufficient to meet the difficult challenge of continuously achieving and improving manufacturing excellence. Leading companies are turning to a broader type of solution to enable manufacturing transformation - one that encompasses not just the plant floor, but also the warehouse, quality and material flow throughout the production process and product supply network. Only then can you have the control and insight needed to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence.
This is defined as Manufacturing Operations Management, and addresses this manufacturing challenge with the DELMIA Apriso product line. DELMIA Apriso is unique in providing operations management across a manufacturing enterprise via a single, unified solution that operates as a manufacturing platform. DELMIA Apriso manages and executes enterprise-wide manufacturing operations processes, including those associated with production, quality, warehouse, maintenance, labor and the supply chain. By delivering far greater functionality than a traditional Manufacturing Execution System, DELMIA Apriso provides enterprise business planning systems with the necessary real-time visibility and control over all manufacturing operations to improve flexibility while reducing costs and increasing quality.
DELMIA Apriso provides a comprehensive solution for achieving manufacturing operations excellence, and can be deployed, modified and extended for both small and large implementations. The solution fills the gap between level 4 business systems such as ERP and the level 1 equipment connections associated with Edge computing, offering rich management capabilities and end-to-end visibility and control for true, global manufacturing transformation.
The DELMIA Manufacturing and Operations solution offers an enterprise approach to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence by:
- Providing the right information to the right people at the right time to make better decisions about every aspect of manufacturing, including advanced planning, production capacity analysis, Work-in-Process (WIP), inventory turns and standard lead times
- Managing all of the various interdependencies of production to simplify processes and enable greater collaboration by providing a single, enterprise-wide system of record
- Delivering a "single version of the truth" that eliminates "silos" of operations and departments, thereby enabling a synchronized and coordinated flow of information for tighter control over disparate manufacturing processes
- Empowering manufacturers to meet their goals for reducing waste, inventory and cycle times to improve efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction
- Providing a true foundation for enterprise quality, continuous improvement and regulatory compliance for the lowest total cost.