Is your business looking to protect brand integrity at all times?
DELMIA’s Perfect Supply Network Intelligence solution for the Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail Industry enables customers to design quality into all processes across all lines and plants, with risk-based KPIs, ensuring brand integrity for existing and new products.
Standardize Quality Management Across the Global Enterprise
DELMIA’s Perfect Supply Network Intelligence is a holistic solution that establishes a single, unified process framework and data model that standardizes quality management across the global enterprise. Consistent execution of best practice quality operations is enabled across lines and plants on a global scale. Designing quality into manufacturing processes with risk based KPIs protects brand integrity for existing products and New Product Introductions (NPI). Key quality issues can be investigated and solved throughout the manufacturing process which includes excessive scrap levels, supplier performance, product non-conformance, and process variability, with near real-time responsiveness.
DELMIA’s Perfect Supply Network Intelligence supports the Perfect Production Industry Solution Experience, by improving efficiencies, lowering costs and speeding up product introductions .
DELMIA Perfect Supply Network Intelligence Solution brings the following highlights:
- Institutionalize organizational best-practice processes that can be routinely enhanced quickly on an enterprise wide scale
- Enterprise approach to quality, based on a business process-centric solution with global management
- Multi-dimensional analysis across defects, inspection, suppliers, production and packaging
- Center of Excellence management of common metrics that enables plant and supplier performance comparisons
- Global approach to performance and traceability that supports today’s “single platform, many SKUs” product strategy
Perfect Supply Network Intelligence User Experiences
DELMIA's Perfect Supply Network Intelligence brings the following benefits:
- Ensure quality, consistency and consumer experience regardless of plant of origin or geography
- Streamline process of on-boarding suppliers, acquired companies or expanded operations
- Early warning awareness, at all operational levels, limits the impact of potential problems
- Common measurement standards across plants and suppliers quickly identifies problems for operation priorities
- Reduced retailer remediation and marketing costs by limiting size and scope of potential brand impact