Is your business looking for a more efficient way to manage growing SKUs across dynamic supply chains?
DELMIA’s Perfect Manufacturing Operations solution for the Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail Industry enables customers to accelerate NPI and lower cost of quality through synchronized delivery of electronic work instructions, integrated in-line error-proofing, and comprehensive traceability support.
Manufacturing Execution Precision
DELMIA’s Perfect Manufacturing Operations solution enables paperless manufacturing to drive accelerated New Product Introduction (NPI) and lower the cost of quality. Companies can manage coordinated NPI across an evolving supply chain through the synchronized exchange of version-controlled, electronic documents. Defect rates can be reduced and brand integrity maintained with real-time error proofing for printing, packaging and labeling of target market orders. Manufacturing execution precision extends across multiple brands and regions. All operational elements can be managed within and across plants to deliver NPI and a consistent consumer experience regardless of location.
DELMIA’s Perfect Manufacturing Operations supports the Perfect Production Industry Solution Experience, by improving efficiencies, lowering costs and speeding up product introductions .
DELMIA Perfect Manufacturing Operations solution brings the following highlights:
- Tech transfer teams have the ability to see and analyze non-conformances and deploy process improvements
- Provides directive processes to support receiving, Quality Control, put away, picking, line replenishment and Finished Goods shipping
- Supports logistics for raw and disposition materials and components against order with rapid brand or SKU changes
- Global platform enforces common processes, yet is flexible to adapt to local SKU and regulatory requirements and continuous improvement initiatives
Perfect Manufacturing Operations User Experiences
DELMIA's Perfect Manufacturing Operations brings the following benefits:
- Collaborative problem-solving across a dynamic supply chain drives faster issue resolution
- Improves manufacturing efficiency, market responsiveness and drives agile operations to reduce costs
- Increased asset performance and utilization, lower inventory levels and costs
- Ensure consistent consumer experience regardless of plant of origin or geography
- Support SKU growth while achieving streamlined inventory flow