Does your business struggle with maintaining the manufacturing quality of increasingly complex aerospace parts?
DELMIA’s Fabrication solution defines repeatable manufacturing plans for the usage of parts to produce each as-specified part, per the desired production schedule.
Repeatable Manufacturing Plans to Fabricate to Specification
DELMIA's Aerospace and Defense Fabrication solution is an industry-proven approach which facilitates true design and manufacturing planning, in context within a collaborative environment, across the extended enterprise.
Manufacturing and Lead Engineers can define repeatable manufacturing plans for the manufacturing of elementary parts. The as-specified parts can be produced per the desired production schedule, considering make-buy decisions, supplier specifications and cost targets. Users can consume and validate all key characteristics and requirements for the part, design tooling and fixtures for the manufacturing resources.
DELMIA Aerospace & Defense Fabrication Users:
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Process Planners
- NC Programmers
- Robot Programmers
- Meeting the Challenges of Change and Complexity with Fabrication Planning
- Fabrication - Aerospace and Defense Brochure
- DELMIA Assembly Process Simulation
- DELMIA Mechanical Device Builder
- DELMIA Resource Layout
- DELMIA Device Task Definition
- DELMIA Ergonomics Evaluation
- DELMIA Ergonomics Analysis
- DELMIA Ergonomics Task Definition
- DELMIA Process Planning