DELMIA Ortems Manufacturing Planner
STRATEGIC AND TACTICAL PLANNING
Easy Schedule Modifications & Response
DELMIA Ortems Manufacturing Planner integrates all resource- and product-related constraints and improves manufacturers long midterm planning processes such as Master Production Schedule.
While (Material Requirements Planning) MRP generates infinite capacity requirements, Manufacturing Planner will match the Work-Order (WO) load with capacity and due dates to propose finite capacity planning. The solution provides load analysis views to immediately identify manufacturing bottlenecks across all primary and secondary resources.
Manufacturing Planner’s rich, interactive tools allow for schedule modifications and what-if simulations so that manufacturers can respond quickly to production contingencies, capacity issues, and changes in customer demand across internal and subcontractor resources. Its configurable load-leveling engine detects capacity overloads as they occur.
Essential Collaboration Tools
Manufacturing Planner’s collaborative features enable supply chain participants to stay engaged based on their level of responsibility. Planning and KPI data can be shared across the organization, with partners, customers, subcontractors, and suppliers. Manufacturing Planner’s innovative and user-friendly design helps teams anticipate and control load fluctuations.
Advanced Planning & Scheduling
DELMIA Ortems Advanced Planning and Scheduling solutions successfully complement the traditional ERP systems and SCM management systems. They add the power of constraint-based finite-capacity resource optimization, and synchronization of production flows – from raw materials through finished products.
Manufacturing Planner Key Benefits:
- Meet customer due dates and improve customer service
- Anticipate and control load fluctuations
- Synchronize production between production areas
- Anticipate and control load fluctuation
- Reduce inventory and cycle time
- Re-synchronize flow lines in case of contingencies
- Easily integrate into other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Reduce time to a finite capacity planning
- Contingency planning to minimize production disruptions