Discover how engineers, designers, researchers, and scientists are using SIMULIA's realistic simulation solutions to optimize performance, evaluate designs, and further their understanding of the environments they work in.
In this issue
THE FUTURE OF MANUFACTURING
BETTER MATERIALS – INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Click here to download the PDF version.
To subscribe to the SIMULIA Community News magazine, please go to the subscription page.
- Roger Keene, Vice President, SIMULIA Worldwide Operations
- Simulating the Additive Manufacturing of Composites
Composites Manufacturing and Simulation Center at Purdue University
- Making the Hard Work of Innovation Easier
- Multiphysics/multiscale Offerings Deepen with Latest Acquisitions
- Reinventing Additive Manufacturing with Simulation and Reinventing Simulation for Additive Manufacturing
DPS North America
- Integrating the Design of Physical and Control Systems with Co-simulation
- A Partnership to Accelerate Analysis of Electronic Hardware
Zollner Electronik AG
- Creating a Monster with Simpack
Science in the Age of Experience
- Additive Manufacturing Symposium