Tosca Structure.durability: Increased Durability through Structural Optimization
Non-parametric shape optimization with Tosca Structure supports very efficient detail improvements of complex structures in which the optimization system automatically changes details of the surface geometry to avoid material failure and increase durability. Direct coupling of optimization with fatigue analysis allows for even more improvement potential and avoids time consuming model abstractions.
This course focuses on fatigue criteria in non-parametric shape optimization. Practical examples will be shown.
The topics covered include:
- Non-parametric shape optimization under direct consideration of fatigue analysis results
- Differences between “classical“ shape optimization based on static / dynamic analyses
- Workflow with Tosca Structure: Integration of a durability solver in the optimization loop
- Tips and tricks for complex structures (weighting of load cases, etc.)
- Applications and use cases
Who should attend
The course is ideal for Tosca Structure users interested in acquiring more insight into specific aspects of Tosca Structure and gaining new impetus. Tosca Structure beginners who want to deepen their knowledge after taking "Optimization with Tosca Structure" can also benefit from this course.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of Tosca classes on the Companion Learning Space platform