- It’s scientifically-aware – Scientific Intelligence is purpose-built to understand the nuances of scientific language and data
- It’s flexible – built on BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot, Scientific Intelligence can connect to a variety of systems at the enterprise level
- It’s easy – novices and experts can quickly set up and search data to meet their specific needs
Intelligent Knowledge Management
Researchers today have more information available to them than ever before. Patents, publications, Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) entries, internal and external databases, and countless other sources all offer insights that can catalyze discovery. The challenge is finding the right information at the right time.
Introducing Scientific Intelligence from Dassault Systèmes
Scientific Intelligence connects people, places, and data to rapidly aggregate and visualize information for easy interpretation and exploration. Scientific Intelligence actively indexes information to create a single, easily navigable body of knowledge.
R&D requires more than word-driven queries. Scientific data comes in a variety of forms and formats, often with different terminology for similar topics. Scientific Intelligence understands the semantic relationships between your data, allowing researchers to quickly find, correlate and compare discipline-specific ideas and data in the language they use every day.
Building upon BIOVIA’s legacy in chemical representation and search, Scientific Intelligence supports substructure, exact and similarity searches for small and large molecules, and reactions. Explore various chemical formats and reactions including:
- Small Molecules
- Explore a wide range of molecular features: stereochemistry, organometallics, polymers, formulations and more
- Search a variety of file formats: SMILES, molfiles (v2000 and v3000), .skc files, .cdx files and more
- Biologics – Peptides, Proteins and Oligonucleotides
- Support for SCSR and HELM for representations of contracted and expanded sequences of natural and non-natural amino and nucleic acids
- Query by reactants, products, full reactions
- Support for .rxn and SMIRKS formats
Scientific Intelligence from Dassault Systèmes provides the infrastructure for your organization to achieve truly comprehensive knowledge management. It builds bridges between people, places, and data to oversee and relate the scientific content for your enterprise.