BIOVIA CISPro can be deployed on the cloud, using the infrastructure of BIOVIA ScienceCloud, in either a public cloud or validation-ready private cloud environment. Cloud deployment minimizes IT overhead and ensures security procedures are carried out by dedicated professional security experts. CISPro can also be deployed and validated on-premises if desired.
BIOVIA CISPro includes integration with the other Unified Lab applications like BIOVIA Workbook, Notebook, Compose, BIOVIA Capture, BIOVIA Samples, BIOVIA Task Plan, and the BIOVIA Pipeline Pilot data science solution. This powerful combination lets organizations integrate BIOVIA CISPro with their lab instruments and other data sources while also providing rich capabilities for scientific analytics, visualization and automated report generation.
- Real-time chemical and material inventory data from receipt to disposal
- Standardize procedures and track materials across multiple sites
- Manage chemicals, biological materials, and supplies on container level in one place
- Pre-populated vendor catalogue to streamline data entry
- Multi-site, multi-tier location hierarchy
- Complete audit trails for regulatory compliance
- Integrate chemical inventory with SDS
- Automated Tier II, Fire Code, Title 19 reporting
- Specialized modules for hazardous materials identification, controlled substances, regulatory list management, biological materials management, and SDS management.