All the power of On-Demand Manufacturing, available within SOLIDWORKS!
This On-Demand Manufacturing add-in allows engineers and designers to improve the design to cost and find within Solidworks an ecosystem of industrial service providers to manufacture their custom parts.
How does 3DEXPERIENCE Make's add-in for Solidworks works?
Users of 3DEXPERIENCE Make's add-in for Solidworks could select the process (3D Printing service, CNC Machining service, Cutting service, Injection Molding service, Forming service), Materials (Plastic, Metal, Wax, Composite, etc...) and quantity, then receive an Instant price or could ask dozens of manufacturers directly. If they agree on the quote, they could pay instantly and securely within Solidworks with a credit or debit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express ...) or with a purchase order (PO) for companies.
What are the benefits of 3DEXPERIENCE Make's add-in for Solidworks?
You have many benefits, using this On-Demand manufacturing immersive experience in your favorite CAD Software Solidworks:
- Optimize your Design to Cost. Thanks to our instant quoting engine, Designers or Engineers could optimize the price of their CAD Parts based on the process, the material, and even the localization of the seller.
- Improve your Design. We offer an option of Manufacturability check, so 3DEXPERIENCE Make's add-in for Solidworks could give you precise feedback about the manufacturability of your CAD model depending on your process and your materials.
- Collaborate with manufacturers. In 3DEXPERIENCE Make's team, we offer full visibility on the final service provider. You can chat with them and even call them directly on the platform.
- Simple journey and traceability. Designers and engineers could follow each order step and have a single place with all discussions and info about the part.
Via payment card or purchase order
Your data is confidential and secure with us. Use your own Non Disclosure Agreement
For 3D Printing and CNC Machining, get quote in few seconds.
For SOLIDWORKS 2021 or above, you have a 3DEXPERIENCE Make's add-in for Solidworks natively within the software.
You need to download the add-in.
- Install it - How to install the add-in?
- For Solidworks 2020 and above, it is native.
Step 2: Click on the compass.
Step 3: Connect with your Solidworks ID
Step 4: Choose Make, or go on the tab "Platform as a business model"
Step 5: Select and upload your file
Step 6: Choose your process and materials
Step 7: Get an Instant Quote or manual quote
Step 8: Pay online
Step 9: Receive and enjoy your part
For over 25 years, SOLIDWORKS® has been the trusted industry standard in design and engineering. Intuitive 3D design and product development solutions from SOLIDWORKS help you conceptualize, create, validate, communicate, manage, and transform your innovative ideas into great product designs.
Get multiple quotes for your parts in seconds