Successful aeroengine designs require varied and complex simulations to ensure that critical safety and lifecycle targets are met. Competing requirements such as increased time between overhaul and reduced weight make detailed and accurate analysis even more critical. Many design factors must be considered including vibration, high temperature, creep and wear. Composites and exotic alloys are increasingly used in aeroengine design, and their unique properties must be considered for fatigue life requirements.
SIMULIA provides realistic simulation solutions to allow simulation and analysis from early in the design phase through the product lifecycle, maximizing the return on your simulation investment while reducing costs associated with redesign, rework and additional physical testing.
Linear dynamic capabilities for unsteady stress predictions, detailed user-defined material capabilities for incorporating customer developed creep and other material behavior as well as a complete set of thermal analysis capabilities make SIMULIA’s solutions a complete design and analysis tool for next-generation engine development.
- Solve difficult contact problems with state-of-the-art contact capabilities
- Thermal boundary conditions that can be specified as an analytic field
- Linear dynamic capabilities
- Simplify modeling of periodic structures with cyclic symmetry boundary conditions
- User-defined stress and thermal material behavior capabilities