The Tosca Structure.gui graphical user interface is capable of creating the complete optimization setup, starting with an existing Abaqus, ANSYS, or MSC Nastran FEA simulation. Existing properties and group definitions of the FE model are used for the optimization task definition. Furthermore, Tosca Structure.gui offers execution and final result post-processing.
- Define optimization tasks using existing properties and group definitions of FE models
- Form-based optimization authoring
- Author and run optimization tasks
- Easy and fast wizards for standard tasks
- Tosca Structure.view to visualize results
- Supports Abaqus, ANSYS, and MSC Nastran FE models