Vast experience in Enterprise modeling, especially DoDAF and UPDM, provides us with the skills and know-how to drive your business via the TOGAF solution.
The role of TOGAF is to provide an open standard for an architecture that is applicable in many scenarios and situations. Together with proven and tested No Magic solution, TOGAF benefits you by:
- Preparing the enterprise documentation
- Unifying and integrating business processes across the enterprise
- Unifying and integrating data both inside and outside the boundaries of the enterprise
- Lowering the complexity barrier
- Reducing both solution delivery time and development costs by maximizing reuse of enterprise models
- Driving continuous business and IT alignment
Furthermore, the TOGAF plugin is even more powerful in various domains when used with other No Magic products:
- MagicDraw Teamwork Cloud, providing the groupware, configuration management, security, distributed use, parallel development, and more capabilities.
- Merge plugin, providing the model merge capability.
- Cameo Simulation Toolkit, providing the first in the industry extendable model execution framework based on OMG fUML and W3C SCXML standards.
A set of model analysis and modification tools is provided for use with the TOGAF plugin:
Generic Table is a powerful tool for analyzing and specifying/modifying data. The following example shows the use of the Generic Table to modify the data of Principles within your Enterprise model.
Dependency Matrix is a tool for convenient representation of model relationships. Let us say, we have requirements in the model and we need to show what application components satisfy these requirements. A dependency matrix can be used to display and create the Is Associated With relations between requirements and physical application components.