Visualize and analyze drill holes and other surface samples and measurements. Perform compositing, sectional geological modeling, meshing and gridding of surface and subsurface geology objects, and bench based grade control calculations for open cut operations.
- Input, access and output various types of geological data
- Select, constrain, view and interpret geological data
- Create geological, structural and domain models
- Conduct face mapping from point cloud and photogrammetric meshes
- Calculate volumes and model quality of materials within area under investigation