EngineeringCATIA Engineering Excellence
As products and experiences continue to increase in complexity, performance and quality targets are becoming more demanding. CATIA answers that challenge, enabling the rapid development of high-quality mechanical products.
Mechanical engineers equipped with CATIA 3D Modeling tools can gain insight into key factors of quality and performance early in the product development phase. Digital prototyping, combined with digital analysis and simulation, allows product development teams to virtually create and analyze a mechanical product in its operating environment.
CATIA Engineering provides the platform which enables engineers to create any type of 3D assembly, for a wide range of engineering processes.
- Create any type of 3D part, from rough 3D sketches to fully detailed industrial assemblies.
- Unbreakable relational design - a new way to manage links between objects and related behaviors in configured assemblies.
- Enables a smooth evolution from 2D- to 3D-based design methodologies.
- Productive and consistent drawing update removes the need for additional user operations.
- Process oriented tools capture the manufacturing process intent in the early stages of design.
- A wide range of applications for tooling design, for generic tooling in addition to mold and die.
- Advanced technologies for mechanical surfacing, based on a powerful specification-driven modeling approach