This course covers the main features and physics of XFlow.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Unterstand XFlow geometries behaviors and set up simulations with the Enforced and Rigid Body Dynamics geometry behavior.
- Import and visualize geometries, perform geometry and healing operations
- Understand and use thermal models in XFLow
- Understand and use the Free Surface and Multiphase solvers available in XFlow
- Postprocess thermal simulations and external and internal Multiphase simulations in XFlow
Who should attend
This course is for Engineers with knowledge or experience in CFD
Before taking this course the completion of the following prequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge) is required:
- Introduction to XFlow
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform