This course covers all the XFlow capabilities and how to set up, and postprocess all kind of simulations in XFlow
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the Lattice-Boltzmann Method used in XFlow
- Use the different features available for all XFlow solvers: Single Phase, Free surface and Multiphase solvers
- Set up internal and external simulations using all the solvers of XFlow
- Set up thermal and acoustics analysis in XFlow
- Set up simulations in XFlow with different moving parts behaviors
- Handle all the postprocessing tools of XFlow
- Use advanced features and scripting capabilities of XFlow
Who should attend
This course is for Engineers with knowledge or experience in CFD
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform