Modern tires are among the most complex structures in production and their complexities span a broad range of the capabilities available in Abaqus. Since tire modeling is a specialized field, this seminar covers the many important yet basic capabilities in Abaqus that are specifically relevant to tire modeling.
The topics include:
- Choosing appropriate elements
- Methods of modeling reinforcement
- Contact modeling details pertinent to tire modeling
- Fundamentals of material modeling-stress and strain measures, material directions
- Linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and viscoelasticity
- Efficient axisymmetric to three-dimensional model generation and results transfer
Who should attend
This course is recommended for tire analysts with experience using Abaqus
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Click here for a complete listing of Abaqus classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform