This course is an introduction to creating and assembling geometry in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. The focus is on techniques relevant to simulation.
The course covers the following topics:
- Importing and Building CAD Models
- Solid Geometry Creation
- Shell and Wireframe Geometry Creation
- Hybrid Design
- Positioning Parts
- Creating Multiple Part Instances
The course is divided into lectures and workshops.The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
For the R2020x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Mechanical Analyst
- Structural Mechanics Engineer
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
- Multiphysics Simulation Researcher
- Finite Element Modeling & Assembly Specialist
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform