Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use Simpack’s specific modeling elements for engine applications
- Perform simulations using high fidelity cranktrain models
- Generate and model dynamic springs in Simpack
- Model a hydraulic lash adjuster for chain and valvetrain applications
- Perform kinematic and dynamic analyses of single valvetrain models
- Model a chain drive system
- Understand how to use Simpack Wizard together with the Simpack Engine demo database
Who should attend and prerequisites
Simpack users planning to build up and analyze engine models in Simpack. Before undertaking this course, you should have completed the Introduction to Simpack training course.
Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on attendees and location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of Simpack classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform