Busy professionals looking for a Quick Start to enhanced productivity with Abaqus. Come up to speed with the basic concepts and usage of Abaqus in just 3 days! This class may be followed by an optional one-day, hands-on workshop. This additional Hands-On Workshop day helps you achieve faster "time to solution" because you apply the concepts learned during class to your own specific engineering problem under the guidance of our Abaqus experts.
Agenda (may vary with location)
The course covers the following topics:
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity
- Loads and constraints
- Modeling contact
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
- Feature-based modeling, parts and assemblies
- Working with CAD geometry and imported meshes
- Mesh generation techniques
- Creating, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs
- Viewing simulation results
The course is divided into lectures, demonstrations and workshops designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures and demonstrations.