This course is an introduction to performing basic injection molding simulation to spur product and design innovation in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform enables realistic plastic injection molding simulation of the filling manufacturing process early in the design cycle, when the cost of design change is low and opportunity is high.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Performing a plastic injection molding simulation of the filling process using the Plastic Part Filling app
- Understand injection molding results from the filling process to produce highly efficient designs and/or optimize their performance
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
For the R2020x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Plastic Mechanical Designer
- Interior Designer
- Mold & Tooling Designer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule