The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform offers a rich variety of simulation tools and provides a new paradigm in results visualization. This course is an introduction to the high-performance visualization tool in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform that allows engineers to view and evaluate simulation results.
The course covers the following topics:
- Searching, opening and importing simulation results
- Model and history plots, including animations
- Control over the regions of the model displayed, how it is displayed, and comparisons.
- Advanced post processing operations such as envelope plots, sensors and more.
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
For the R2020x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
- Mechanical Analyst
- Simulation Results Analyst
- Structural Engineer
- Structural Mechanics Engineer
- Structural Professional Engineer
- Structure Functional Analysis Engineer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule