This course is an introduction to the integrated web-based tool in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that allows decision makers to collaboratively choose the best design from a large pool of data. This tool allows one to view and conduct trade-off analyses.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Visualize and compare simulation data
- Conduct trade-off analyses
- Select the best alternative
Who should attend
For the R2020x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Simulation Collaborator
- Simulation Process Engineer
- Multidisciplinary Optimization Engineer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of Abaqus classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform