This course is an introduction to using the Parametric Design Study app in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. It teaches you how to create a design improvement study and view study results.
The course covers the following topics:
- Creating geometric, results-based or scenario-based knowledgeware parameters
- Creating a design study, defining design variables and response variables
- Performing design space checks and running the study
- Monitoring and reviewing study results
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
Simulation analysts and specialists who will perform design improvement studies in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform will benefit from attending this class. For the R2021x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Structural Analysis Engineer
- Structural Mechanics Engineer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of 3DEXPERIENCE online learning modules organized by role in the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform