This course is an introduction to linear dynamics simulation in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. It teaches you how to solve linear dynamics problems, including natural frequency, harmonic response, and modal dynamic applications. It also provides an introduction to solving structural-acoustic and complex eigenvalue problems.
The course covers the following topics:
- Natural Frequency Extraction
- Transient Modal Dynamics
- Harmonic Response
- Coupled Structural-Acoustic analysis
- Complex Eigenvalue analysis
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
Engineers who perform linear dynamic simulations in the Mechanical Scenario Creation app on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform will benefit from attending this class. For the R2020x release, this course is intended for users with access to the Mechanical Scenario Creation app, which can be enabled by roles such as:
- Structural Mechanics Engineer
- Structural Analysis Engineer
- Composite Structures Analysis Engineer
- Additive Manufacturing Analysis Engineer
- Product and Packaging Analysis Engineer
The following course is required prior to taking this one:
- Mechanical Scenario Creation Essentials
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of 3D EXPERIENCE classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform