This course explains the basics of multibody model set-up, simulation and postprocessing with SIMULIA Simpack.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Build multibody models in Simpack
- Start the most important Simpack solvers
- Postprocess the results
- Parameterize models in an efficient way
- Set up modular models using Simpack’s substructuring concept
The course is divided into lectures and workshops.Workshops are an integral part of the training and are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures.
Who should attend
New Simpack users with some familiarity with fundamental multibody concepts.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of Simpack classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform.