Introduction to Opera-3d
This three-day course covers all main aspects of the finite element modelling process and is aimed at providing sufficient information and hands-on experience to put you on track to successfully analyse your own devices. No previous experience using Opera software is required for this course. The course includes:
- Introduction to Opera-3d software
- Introduction to the Geometric Modeller
- Introduction to Computational Electromagnetic, Thermal and Stress Analyses
- Introduction to the Finite Element Method
- Introduction to the Post-Processor
- Command Interpreter and Expression Analyser
- Conductors & circuits
- Modelling considerations for electromagnetic models
- Multiple hands-on sessions using typical models or you own device
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.