Introduction to Opera-2d
This two-day course covers all main aspects of the finite element modelling process and is aimed at providing sufficient information and hands-on experience to put you on track to successfully analyse your own devices. No previous experience using Opera software is required for this course. The course includes:
- Introduction to Opera-2d pre and post-processing
- Introduction to Electromagnetics and FE Analysis
- Advanced GUI Features (Parametrized models, Scripting)
- Introduction to Opera-2d solvers
- Multiple hands-on sessions using typical models or your own device
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.