Introduction to Opera-2d
This two-day course covers all main aspects of the finite element modelling process and is aimed at providing sufficient information and hands-on experience to put you on track to successfully analyse your own devices. No previous experience using Opera software is required for this course. The course includes:
- Introduction to Opera-2d pre and post-processing
- Introduction to Electromagnetics and FE Analysis
- Advanced GUI Features (Parametrized models, Scripting)
- Introduction to Opera-2d solvers
- Multiple hands-on sessions using typical models or your own device
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of SIMULIA eLearning resources.