Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Automate a series of functions to create a Sim-flow
- Add components to a Sim-flow
- Set up the core component
- Configure components to pass data to/from each other Execute a Sim-flow
- Visualize Sim-flow results
- Evaluate design alternatives
- Create a Sim-flow to capture a process, by integrating various software in the company
- Perform Design Optimization and gain Design Space understanding by using various techniques such as DOE, Optimization, Monte Carlo etc.
Who should attend
The course is recommended for new Isight users and anyone else interested in learning more about Isight, including mechanical designers, analysts and methods developers.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of Isight classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform