Introduction to ExSight V6R2013x
This course is a comprehensive introduction to the modeling and analysis capabilities of ExSight. It teaches you how to solve linear and nonlinear problems and view simulation results using the interactive interface of ExSight.
The course covers the following topics:
- Basic navigation in the V6 environment
- Mesh generation techniques
- Linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity.
- Loads and restraints
- Modeling contact and connections
- Selecting the appropriate elements for your problem
- Viewing simulation results
The course is divided into lectures and workshops.
The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures and demonstrations. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual ExSight analyses.
Who should attend
New V6 users who will primarily use ExSight to create their FE models should attend this seminar. Previous Catia, Enovia experience is helpful but not required.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of Abaqus classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform