The success of many structural designs requires a thorough understanding of both the thermal and mechanical response of the design. Temperature-dependent material properties, thermally-induced deformation, and temperature variations all may be important design considerations.
This course introduces you to the heat transfer and thermal-stress capabilities available within Abaqus, including:
- Steady-state and transient heat transfer simulations
- Cavity radiation problems
- Latent heat effects
- Adiabatic, sequential, and fully coupled thermal-stress analyses
- Contact in heat transfer problems
Practical examples and workshops are used to illustrate these capabilities.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for engineers with experience using Abaqus.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of Abaqus classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform.