Using physics simulation apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform requires a baseline knowledge of how to log in to the platform, use 3DSearch to find and filter data, explore the data and manage maturity for the purpose of collaboration. The 3DEXPERIENCE native (desktop) apps and web interfaces (including dashboards) will be introduced in this course. This course is the prerequisite for 3DEXPERIENCE physics simulation courses.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Log in to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Search for and explore physical products and simulation objects
- Manage maturity of data on the platform, track revisions, and delete data
- Configure preferences and settings including default display units
The course is divided into lectures, guided tours and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Who should attend
This course is intended for users on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform with roles enabling physics simulation in the disciplines of Structures, Fluids, Electromagnetics, Vibroacoustics or Motion.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule