This prerequisite course will give you the basics of how to use the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, before you attempt courses in the topic of Automation and Optimization.
The course covers the following topics:
- Logging in to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Using search to find process simulations and templates
- Configuring preferences and settings
- Exploring a simulation process
This course is divided into lessons, guided tours and workshops. Guided tours are meant to demonstrate steps that could be completed in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, however users do not need to follow along in the GUI during a tour. Workshops allow the users to complete the steps to log in, import data or create a dashboard using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform either on cloud or on premise. Workshops and guided tours are both intended to reinforce concepts presented during the lessons.
Who should attend
Two types of users will benefit from attending this class:
- Managers and Reviewers who will monitor simulation jobs and review design options
- Methods developers who will create design exploration studies and publish process automation objects for use in the organization
For the R2021x release, this course is intended for the following roles:
- Multidisciplinary Optimization Engineer
- Simulation Collaborator
- Simulation Process Engineer
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of 3DEXPERIENCE classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform