This course is an introduction to solving fluid flow and conjugate heat transfer problems in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. In this course, you will learn workflows for steady-state internal and external flow as well as Conjugate Heat Transfer (CHT) problems through the Fluid Model Creation and Fluid Scenario Creation apps.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define fluid flow simulations in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, including isothermal internal and external steady-state flow.
- Perform fully coupled conjugate heat transfer (CHT) simulations.
- Postprocess flow simulation results.
This course is intended for all roles that enable the Fluid Scenario Creation app including:
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
- Thermal Engineer
The following course is strongly recommended prior to taking this one:
- Getting Started with Physics Simulation
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting simulations. The overview provided below provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of on-demand learning experiences for 3DEXPERIENCE Simulation roles on 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE.