This course includes lessons and workshops covering advanced capabilities and techniques that can be included in a flow simulation using the Fluid Model Creation and Fluid Scenario Creation apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand convergence issues for steady-state and transient flow procedures.
- Include porous media modeling in a fluid flow analysis.
- Mesh fluid and solid domains using different meshing techniques.
- Configure and run simulations including compressible and/or multiphase flow.
Who should attend
This course is intended for all roles that enable the Fluid Scenario Creation app including:
- Fluid Dynamics Engineer
- Thermal Engineer
An understanding of the scenario app to be used to define a simulation and analysis case is required prior to taking this course, for instance by completing:
- Fluid Simulation Essentials
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral to the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting simulations. The overview provided below provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of on-demand learning experiences for 3DEXPERIENCE Simulation roles on 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE.