This advanced course will provide a background in fatigue theory, in support of the fatigue methods in fe-safe.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location. Topics discussed in the course:
- Fatigue from FEA models
- Infinite life methods (test and analysis)
- Stress-life methods (test and analysis)
- Strain based fatigue (test and analysis)
- Plasticity and Fatigue
- Variable Amplitude Loading and Critical Plane Methods
- Multiaxial Strain Based Algorithms
The course is divided into lectures and demonstrations (no hands-on workshops are provided at this time). The demonstrations are intended to provide users an illustration of how the concepts described in the lecture are used with real-world examples.
Who Should Attend
The course is recommended for design and test engineers responsible for product durability. Prerequisite is an engineering degree or equivalent experience (self-evaluated).
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
- Download the course overview
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Click here for a complete listing of Fe-safe classes on the Companion Learning Space platform.