Abaqus provides computational electromagnetic capabilities for the simulation of problems involving steady-state electrical conduction, piezoelectric phenomena and low-frequency eddy currents. In this course, you will learn how to analyze low frequency eddy current problems in Abaqus/Standard.
The topics covered in the course include:
- Introduction to electromagnetic theory
- Workflow for defining low-frequency eddy current analyses
- Loads and boundary conditions required for eddy current analyses
- Postprocessing eddy current analyses
- Sequential coupling for thermal-stress analyses
Who Should Attend
The course is recommended for engineers with experience using Abaqus/Standard. Some familiarity with the Abaqus keywords interface is helpful but not required.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of Abaqus classes on the Companion Learning Space platform.