Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Save Product Structure from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to Simpack
- Save results to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Open/download results from 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Preview simulation results in 3DPlay
- View/analyze the results using Physics Simulation Review
Who should attend and prerequisites
Simpack users who want to leverage the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to update Simpack models based on an existing product structure, collaborate across their organization, and view the results of an analysis with high-performance visualization apps.
Before undertaking this course, you should have completed the Introduction to Simpack training and the Physics Simulation Review Essentials course.
Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on attendees and location.
Schedule and Registration
- Click here to view the schedule
Education Partner Training
Click here for a listing of partner-led training classes.
Click here for a complete listing of Simpack classes on the 3DEXPERIENCE Edu SPACE platform