Introduction to Simpack
This course explains the basics of multibody model set-up, simulation and postprocessing with SIMULIA Simpack.
The course covers the following topics:
- Simpack application areas, add-on products and modeling elements
- Multibody theory (kinematics, dynamics, relative coordinates)
- Topology diagrams
- Model set-up and user interface
- Closed loop mechanisms and constraints
- Nonlinear and linear solvers
- Postprocessing (animation and plots)
- Data parameterization
- Submodeling techniques
- Launching Simpack from the command iine
The course is divided into lectures and workshops. The course's workshops are integral parts of the training. They are designed to reinforce concepts presented during the lectures. They are intended to provide users with the experience of running and trouble-shooting actual simulations.
Who should attend
This course is for users who are just beginning to work with Simpack. You don’t need to be a multibody simulation expert—this training goes over all the basics. Even if you already have some Simpack experience, it’s worth taking part as a refresher or to learn new functionalities.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.
Schedule and Registration