IP Classification and ProtectionSecure Intellectual Property
A company’s ability to leverage and protect intellectual property (IP) without exceptions is critical to short and long-term success. ENOVIA IP Classification enables companies to accelerate product development and shorten time-to-market through reuse of design components and product documentation; increase reliability, quality and lower cost by reusing previously validated product content; and improved collaboration by enabling users across the enterprise to find and add their own product content.
ENOVIA IP Protection protects IP without compromising a company’s ability to effectively collaborate both internally and externally. From a single enterprise-wide platform, organizations are able to manage all of their relevant product data and safely share that information according to organization, nationality or physical location. A common set of security rules and exception classification framework ensures authorized access and prevents unauthorized disclosure of intellectual property (IP).
- Leverage product information from other enterprise systems by federating their IP into the context of product development business processes
- Organize data in multiple ways that best suits EACH role or activity
- Eliminate files based data exchange
- Put day-to-day IP management in the hands of the users
- Classify IP and enforce security requirements to fulfill regulations like ITAR
- Keep history of data access and downloads for critical IP
- Track IP usage across various projects and customers
Classification Manageron cloud on premiseImprove reuse and reduce costs through secure content classificationDiscover the role