Frequently asked questions.
AUTOSAR Builder is supported on Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, VISTA, XP (64 bit platforms).
The required minimum memory is:
- Approximately 600MByte hard-disk space
- 4 GB RAM*
(*)When working with large models in AUTOSAR Builder, it is recommended that at least 8GB of physical memory is allocated to enhance the performance.
AUTOSAR Builder is based on:
- Eclipse Neon 4.6.3
- ARTOP 4.6.1
- CDT 9.2.1
AUTOSAR Builder supports the AUTOSAR Classic up to 4.4.0 and AUTOSAR Adaptive up to R19-11.
To be able to safely exchange ASim projects, you have to use the Export/Import from AUTOSAR Builder:
- Right-click and select export (or File>Export)
- And then, General>Archive File>Next
- In the left window, choose all the relevant projects (ARXML, Simulation, Scenario,...)
- In the right window, the default choice is OK
- Use the other default options. Do a Browse to select the targeted path to save the Exported file
- You can see to the right the Export window
To be able to safely exchange ASim project, you have to use the Export/Import feature from AUTOSAR Builder:
To import a project:
- Go to AUTOSAR Builder and from an existing workspace or a new one invoke the Import feature by doing a right-click and select import
- or File>Import>Existing Projects into Workspace>Next
- Select the Archive file and browse
- From the archive file, you selected it will display on-screen the projects, you can now select the projects you need and then press Import
To open the Error Log window and create a text format of it you must follow the next steps
- First, you must open the Error Log window by using the menu item Window>Show view>Other
- Second, you must write "Er", and the window will filter the relevant choices, as you can see in the first image to the right.
- Third, you must select Error Log and click OK, this will open a new view, next to the console window, as you can see in the second image to the right
- Then, you must click on "Export Log" as you can see in the third image to the right and this will generate the log in Text format