Systematics markets, implements, and supports mission-critical IT solutions in the Israeli market.
The company represents world-leading vendors in Israel, with solutions that include:
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform which provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) : CATIA- The leading Design & Engineering Solutions for Product Design and Innovation.
- PLM Software-Collaborative innovation - Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform™, ENOVIA enables your innovators to benefit from the true rewards of collaboration.
- 3D Printing: MakerBot
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS): ESRI
- Collaboration Systems: OpenText RightFax
Systematics’ solutions are implemented for customers by company experts, using advanced methodologies that provide accelerated implementation and measureable improvements in organizational efficiency and competitive advantage.
Support, service, marketing, and training for thousands of customers are provided via a computerized call center staffed by a team of product and technology experts. Professional seminars and newsletters, online support resources, a rich and varied program of courses, and consulting services are all available to help meet diverse customer needs.
Systematics serves over 3500 customers from all sectors of the Israeli economy. Among these customers are organizations from industry, from the governmental and public sectors, from the defense, finance, and commercial enterprises, and from educational institutions.
Founded in 1979, Systematics is privately held, located in Tel Aviv, and employs over 100 people in various fields of expertise. The company is certified according to the ISO 9000-3:1997 and ISO 9001:2000 standards.