Dassault Systèmes has long been committed to offering a portfolio of learning to enable the end-users to perform effectively in their role when using Dassault Systèmes solutions, with an increasing focus on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
A new portfolio of Learning Experiences that combine domain knowledge and know-how in key Domains of Excellence is now available. These domains correspond to industrial environments strongly impacted by the ongoing Industry Renaissance that is changing the way we create, design, manufacture, sell and trade products. In these domains, it is necessary to support the industry-wide transformation of critical skills and to foster the employability of individuals. Our newly developed Learning Experiences target this emerging audience of individuals, in addition to customers and academic organizations.
- Combined domain knowledge and software know-how: in order to become proficient in a role, it is essential to first acquire domain knowledge and then build on know-how to perform effectively using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Partnerships: to ensure our Learning Experiences provide state-of-the-art methods and knowledge in each Domain of Excellence, Dassault Systèmes is partnering with recognized experts in their domain.
- E-learning and mobility: spending weeks in classrooms is less and less compatible with the constraints of most organizations. Having the opportunity to gain new skills on the job or while traveling is a significant benefit for many customers.
- Learn-by-doing: playing an active part in the learning process is the most efficient way to really gain skills and progress. That’s why we believe it’s important to structure learning around practice, either through exercises and quizzes or by directly applying acquired notions using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Digital Badge: because recognition is increasingly important, a non-proctored certificate program demonstrating a Fundamental level of competence is included in each Learning Experience in Domains of Excellence.
How can you access the Learning Experiences?
The Learning Experiences can be accessed via the Dassault Systèmes learning portal: https://learningspace.3ds.com/
This full cloud-based access means you only require an internet connection to work through the learning contents.
So don’t wait – learn more about our latest products in domains of excellence!
The Business and Industry Innovation domain of excellence currently provides the following Learning Experiences:
Be a Business Innovator
Be a Business and Industry Innovator
The Additive Manufacturing domain of excellence currently provides the following Learning Experiences:
Be an Additive Manufacturing Designer
Be an Additive Manufacturing Programmer
The Digital Factory domain of excellence currently provides the following Learning Experience:
Be a Manufacturing Process Planner