Fill out the form to access the e-seminar!
Fatigue caused by forced vibration of a random nature is a major industry concern. The Power Spectrum Density (PSD) is the most concise and straightforward way of representing a random process in a frequency domain approach. Until now, commercial methodologies for fatigue analysis from PSDs have been limited to shaker table applications and have not fully addressed out-of-phase loadings from multiple channels.
Learn about these key features and capabilities:
- Consideration of multiple input loadings: the user does not need to condense the loadings into a single input channel connected to a master point
- Easy analysis of phasing between loading channels, scale and combine them using different factors
- Critical plane searching is available
- Fast analysis times in comparison to working within the time domain
- Allows for easy probabilistic analysis
Fill out the form and gain instant access to the e-seminar, “Fatigue from PSDs: Background Theory and fe-safe Implementation.”