SIMULIA Community News
Discover how engineers, designers, researchers, and scientists are using SIMULIA's realistic simulation solutions to optimize performance, evaluate designs, and further their understanding of the environments they work in.
In the latest issue
SIMULATION FOR URBAN AIR MOBILITY
Click here to download the PDF version.
To subscribe to the SIMULIA Community News magazine, please go to the subscription page.
- David Holman, Vice President R&D, SIMULIA Brand Leader
- R2019X: End-to-End Support for Your Unique Industry Processes
- Taking Urban Traffic to the Skies
- Airbus and Dassault Systèmes Embark on a Strategic Partnership to Create the European Aerospace Industry of Tomorrow
- XSun: Chasing the Sun on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- Aircraft Aerodynamic Performance
- Aircraft Community Noise
- Aircraft Communication & Detection System Performance
- Subsystem Level Structural Validation
- Multi-Disciplinary Trade-off Analysis
Academic Case Study
- Analyzing and Testing Unmanned Aerial Systems without a Physical Prototype
Improve Program Execution with Simulation
- Simulate Across the Entire Program Lifecycle
- Quest Integrity: Assessing Cracks: Will it Break?
- A Strategy for Bird Strike Simulations Using Abaqus/Explicit
Want to learn more about Dassault Systèmes’ simulation solutions for Urban Air Mobility? Visit: https://www.3ds.com/products-services/simulia/trends/urban-air-mobility