SIMULIA Community News
Discover how engineers, designers, researchers, and scientists are using SIMULIA's realistic simulation solutions to optimize performance, evaluate designs, and further their understanding of the environments they work in.
In the latest issue
DRIVING THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF ELECTRIC, CONNECTED AND AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES
Click here to download the PDF version.
To subscribe to the SIMULIA Community News magazine, please go to the subscription page.
- Olivier Sappin, Vice President Transportation & Mobility Industry
- Empowering the Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Dassault Systèmes acquires Opera Simulation Software
- Romeo Power Technology: Building Better Batteries
Is Your Battery Fit?
- Caelynx, A Platinum Partner
- Kreisel: Driving Electromobility with the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform
- Dr. Menahem Anderman, Founder of Total Battery Consulting
BIOVIA: Modeling Materials for Better, Safer Batteries
- EDEM: Designing the Batteries of the Future
- The challenge of simulating acoustic comfort in electric vehicles
Academic Case Study
- RWTH Aachen University
- A Continuous Workflow from Cell to Pack Level in Battery Systems Simulation
- Aerodynamic Design for Electric Vehicles
- Simulating Tomorrow’s Cars
Want to learn more about Dassault Systèmes’ simulation solutions for electric vehicles? Visit: go.3ds.com/TrustTheDrive