Discover how engineers, designers, researchers, and scientists are using SIMULIA's realistic simulation solutions to optimize performance, evaluate designs, and further their understanding of the environments they work in
In this issue
PRINT TO PERFORM: DIGITALLY ACCELERATING ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
Click here to download the PDF version.
To subscribe to the SIMULIA Community News magazine, please go to the subscription page.
- Scott Berkey, SIMULIA CEO
- Stefanie Feih, Ph.D.
The Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology
- What’s the Flight Path for Additive Manufacturing
Bill Bihlman, President, Aerolytics, LLC
- Disrupting Manufacturing as We Know It
Timothy W. Simpson, Ph.D., The Pennsylvania State University
- Three Things You Should be Doing When Setting up a Production 3D Printing
Mike Vasquez, Ph.D., CEO, 3Degrees, LLC
- Additive Manufacturing for Generative Design
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Simulation-Driven Design and 3D printing with SIMULIA and Stratasys
- TWI, Ltd. Simulations Welding and Additive Manufacturing
- 2017 Science in the Age of Experience
Academic Case Study
- Purdue University - University researchers and students use SIMULIA software tools to improve 3D printed composites
- Additive Manufacturing—Process Simulations
Want to learn more about Dassault Systèmes’ simulation solutions additive manufacturing? Visit: go.3ds.com/Print2Perform