Big Data is everywhere today: in constant streams of data flowing from networked machines, in data warehouses, in legacy apps and mainframes, and on the Web itself....Harnessing and interpreting this information can provide important business insights that will improve the customer experience. The first challenge in extracting value from Big Data is getting it into a repository where it can be exploited without impacting existing operations.
CloudView helps enterprises with:
- capturing data (for example, simple location data or more complex information),
- aggregating that information across a data network, and
- acting on that information (taking immediate action or collecting data over time to design process improvements).
CloudView integrates seamlessly with technologies to enable clients to structure content from the inside out, bringing critical new accessibility to machine data. Among a large set of connectors that extend CloudView's Web data collection capabilities are those specialized in social media, making it easy to capture and share relevant information from sources such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Organizations across all industries are leveraging CloudView to overcome technical and financial hurdles to deliver operational reporting and analytics solutions that are simple to use and massively scalable at a low cost.
Key Features & Benefits
- Enables organizations to process, index and access billions of records of any type
- Analyzes large volumes of machine-generated data
- Aggregates system data to extract value from the Internet of Things
- Accesses multiple sources via large range of connectors
CloudView technology powers all NETVIBES disciplines:
- Sourcing & Standardization Intelligence
- PLM Analytics
- Customer Support & Service Analytics
- Social Business