GEOVIA R2022xENHANCING THE VIRTUAL PLANET ROLES DELIVERING SOLUTIONS SPANNING GEOSCIENCES, EARTH ENGINEERING TO THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT
The GEOVIA R2022x release brings new roles for geoscientists, mining engineers, and urban planners.
Geoscientists experience the enhanced continuity of geoscience data through dedicated data models to manage boreholes and geology models that allow collaboration with earth engineers on the right data at the right time:
- The Geology Modeler role reduces the modeling process from weeks to days when modeling stratified geology units, industrial mineral deposits and near-surface geology formations found in many civil engineering projects.
Mining Engineers are welcomed to the 3DEXPERIENCE through two new seamlessly connected roles:
- The Pit Optimizer role enables strategic planners to find the optimal strategy to maximize the Net Present Value of a surface mine by determining the ultimate pit and practical pushback phases.
- The Surface Mine Designer role enables greater productivity through a fully parametric and associative pit and ramp design resulting in better-informed decisions based on value, risk and practicality.
- The enhanced Earth Engineering Coordinator role facilitates geoscience and earth engineering processes with data continuity and high precision reporting capabilities.
Urban planners benefit from improvements in the 3DEXPERIENCE, ranging from data management to urban project coordination:
- The City Referential Manager role streamlines workflow for referential and data set management.
- The City Contributor role enhances the collaboration over the city’s virtual twin, allowing location representation of ENOVIA objects in the city context and a complete workflow between city and users of SWYM communities to retain geospatial context throughout.
- The City Viewer role and the Collaborative Industry Innovator role allow users to collaborate over access-controlled content with the support of city experience replay in the City Play application.
Visit the GEOVIA User community for more details about the new roles in the platform and the enhancements in Surpac, Whittle and MineSched 2022.